1. Learner Variability
- What is Learner Variability?
- Why is this important in higher education?
- How can I begin to address the challenge of learner variability?
2. Learning Environment- Share HERE!
- What is a Learning Environment?
- Why use UDL to design learning environments?
- How can I use the guidelines to design flexible learning environments?
3. Using the UDL Guidelines
- What are the UDL guidelines?
- Why use the UDL guidelines?
- How do I begin using the guidelines?
Learn more: Link to UDL Theory to Practice Text (access free, online)
4. Focus on the Executive Function Guideline
- What are Executive Functions?
- Why provide EF supports in advance?
- How do I begin identifying EF supports?
5. Examples in Practice: Removing Barriers!
- How can I learn more about using UDL to enhance existing practices?
Session evaluation- click here!