UDL Connect

Online Community of Practice for UDL Implementors

Hi!

I am Allison Posey, one of the institute facilitators. I currently and the Director of CAST's Institutes and Workshops and work in instructional design. My teaching background includes high school science (biology, anatomy, psychology), arts education, 'GT' education, and inclusion of Mind, Brain, and Education perspectives. Outside of work I like to jog and paint, although I rarely have enough time- my two kids keep me very busy and my house has plenty of 'fix-it' projects.

One of my favorite UDL- artist examples is Paul Smith, a typewritter artist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiHyQhf9qAY

Views: 73

Replies to This Discussion

Hi!

I am Loui Lord Nelson, a post-doctoral fellow at CAST and one of the institute facilitators. My background includes being a collaborative resource teacher at the middle school level and working in post-secondary settings with individuals with significant intellectual and developmental disabilities. Before coming to CAST, I was the UDL Coordinator at Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation in Columbus, Indiana. At the end of my post-doc I will return to Indianapolis, IN and my husband to work with local schools and schools across the nation on their implementation of UDL.

Hello! My name is Angie Wieneke. I am the UDL Coordinator: Instructional Media Technology at Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporationi in Columbus, IN.  Columbus is one hour south of Indianapolis and about one hour north of Louisville, KY. 

I was formerly a high school librarian for 14 years and also taught 1st grade for 3 years.  In my free time I enjoy spending time with my husband Kyle, my 2 children, Evan (12) and Marin (10), and our 3 dogs.  I enjoy walking and cooking. 

RSS

Stay Connected

Get archived issues of the e-newsletter: UDL Focus

Go to archive

Follow us!

Facebook LogoTwitter Logo Diigo logoGoogle+ icon

Visitor Map

Locations of visitors to this page

© 2018   Created by National Center on UDL.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service