Please visit the following sites for additional CAST/UDL Resources:
Guiding Question 1: How do I learn about UDL?
- About UDL - online article that highlights critical aspects of UDL
- UDL Online Modules - two online modules introduce the theory, principles and application of Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Video: UDL at a Glance - a short YouTube video created by CAST illustrates the three principles of Universal Design for Learning.
- Video: Variability Matters - Todd Rose, from CAST, at the Cyberlearning Research Summit on January 18, 2012, presents concepts on variability of individual
- Article: Curriculum Opportunities in the Digital Age - David Rose and Jenna Gravel write about UDL in the Digital age and impact on curricula
- Electronic version of the book Teaching Every Student in the Digital Age: http://www.cast.org/teachingeverystudent/
Guiding Question 2: What are the UDL Guidelines?
Guiding Question 3: What are additional Resources?