This workshop introduces Universal Design for Learning, and emphasizes the application and understanding of UDL principles and guidelines when addressing the unique and diverse needs of students in the 21st century classroom. Participants will have opportunities to:
· Make connections between learning and neuroscience
· Apply UDL principles, related guidelines and checkpoints to curriculum planning
· Explore a curriculum framework of goals, methods, materials, and assessment as a structure for designing lessons
· Identify examples of practice that illustrate alignment of UDL to curriculum
· Apply hands-on exploration of technologies that support UDL
. Develop common understanding of UDL and learner variability.
. Introduce UDL lesson planning practices
Please bring a laptop with you to the workshop each day!
Location: Dallas, Texas
Latest Activity: Aug 13, 2015
Started by Alexis Reid Aug 3, 2015.