Welcome to Universal Design for Learning (UDL): Addressing the Variability of All Learners, July 31-August 1, 2014 Workshop!
The workshop highlights UDL, emphasizing the UDL guidelines and their application to practice, including:
· Connections between learning and neuroscience
· The three UDL principles and related benchmarks and checkpoints
· The curriculum framework of goals, methods, materials, and assessment as a structure for designing lessons
· Examples of practice that illustrate alignment of UDL to curriculum
· Hands-on exploration of technologies that support UDL
· Understanding that UDL is a change initiative
If you can, please bring a laptop with you to the workshop each day. iPads and tablets are NOT recommended (if possible).
Latest Activity: Aug 1, 2014