UDL Connect

Online Community of Practice for UDL Implementors

Hello there I was wondering if someone can help me with a problem I am having in completing my e-book....it will not let me complete it...this is what it says "This book cannot be marked completed until the required book information is supplied, there is at least one page of content, and all pages have a layout selected."   What am I doing wrong?  Some please help me, I need to turn this project in to my professor like ASAP!

Thank your all for your time

Views: 111

Replies to This Discussion

Maria-

That's easy to fix. All you need to do is:

1. Open your book in EDIT mode.
  2. Select the "edit book" tab. (It should default to this tab.)
  3. Select red "Edit book information" button to the right of your book title.
  4. Make sure you have responded to each of the items marked "required."  (marked with white arrow in red circle.)
  5. Select "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
  6. Now select the "Book Completed" button on the bottom of the Edit Book page.

-Don

If you still can't complete the book after following the comment below, make sure you haven't created a new page without selecting a layout.  Delete any pages that do not contain content.

Linda

HI --

I suspect you have not completed some of the required fields in the Book Information section. At the top of the page in the authoring environment there is a button that says "edit book information." if you click that you will see which fields are required. Also if you haven't spent time there, notice that you can customize the coaches and choose voices for each coach, including spanish, french, and portugese. Let us know if this helps!

anne meyer

RSS

Stay Connected

Get archived issues of the e-newsletter: UDL Focus

Go to archive

Follow us!

Facebook LogoTwitter Logo Diigo logoGoogle+ icon

Visitor Map

Locations of visitors to this page

© 2017   Created by National Center on UDL.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service